Particle Designer allows you to share your creations with other users. This has helped to build up a library of nearly 500 particle systems for you to use and gain inspiration from inside Particle Designer.
- Select the particle system you want to share inside the Particle Systems panel
- Right click on the selected particle system and select the Share option from the context menu
- Provide a title for your particle system and also provide a description that helps other understand the effect you were creating.
- Hit the submit button and the emitter will be sent to the Particle Designer cloud
- Pressing the Cloud button located in the top right hand corner of the Settings panel will show you all the available particle systems. You will now see your shared particle system at the bottom of the list, or simply search for it's title using the search field.