ParticalDesigner 1.3.7 upgrade to 2.0

• 1.) I just upgraded to MAC O/S 10.11.2. I still have ParticleDesigner 1.37 and want to upgrade to 2.0
    I never got an email about new version and how to upgrade.

2.) As ParticleDesigner 2.0 still does not support Apple SWIFT 2.0, can you still export as *.png images? ETA on SWIFT 2 support?

• I too am interested to hear if there is an upgrade path from Particle Designer 1 to 2.

Thank you --

-Lucas

• administrators

Sorry for the delay on getting a response to this. We've had some problems with not getting notifications when forum posts are made.

There is a SpriteKit example of our particle system on github at https://github.com/71squared/ParticleEmitterDemo-SK

This is still Objective-C but will work alongside Swift until we get around to doing a Swift version. We have not had many requests for a Swift version which is why its not got to the top of the list yet.

If you can email [email protected] with details of your original purchase I'll get a discount code over to you for Particle Designer 2.0.

Regards

Mike

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.