Preview works but document does not even show.

• I just tried Focused in Sierra on an document I had been editing before the MacOS upgrade. The document does not appear but the preview does. When will Focused work in Sierra?

• administrators

We're working on fixes for this but Apple have really stuffed things up in Sierra so I'm afraid I can't give you a time scale just yet :confused:

• I was given a gift of Typed when it was still under the umbrella of Realmac Software. It was installed on my MacBook Air for me. Now I cannot get it to work since I upgraded my operating system to Sierra. I do not have any licence number, etc, since I did not install Typed myself. When 71Squared has the problem solved will I be able to get my version of Typed 1.2 operating again? Thank you.

• administrators

Hey guys,

I've just launched Focused 2, a free upgrade for current users and it works on Sierra ;)

The app has also been transferred to Codebots.co.uk, a company that I'm the founder of.

71Squared has historically targeted developers and pro users with tools like Particle Designer and Glyph Designer. Last year 71Squared acquired Focused and Deep Dreamer from Realmac Software. We've loved taking on the responsibility of these apps, but at the same time it's distracted us from what 71Squared set out to achieve.

The update should 'just work' with your current license, so go ahead and give it a try.

Cheers
    Tom

• The dialog, there's a checkbox for "Show Icon Preview." Try changing that setting. In your Word document, on the File menu choose Properties. Essay Writing Help

• Did you create this file you may have a window open displaying the filename in a listing you will now not be competent to delete. Essay Writing Services

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.