Experiencing problems on el capitan

• I can't open start dreaming on el capitan 10.11.3.
    My computer is an Imac with these features :
    3,5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 Go 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 Mo

When i push the start dreaming button with GPU activated, i get the Something went wrong crash report.
    When i try CPU fast and normal, i get Corruption detected (These nightmares have breached my internals and started causing blackouts! Please try another mode.).
    It makes the software unusable.
    This problem occurs on any kind of image or video. I started a project a few months ago using a beta version on yosemite and everything worked fine. I need to finish this project quickly now and i wondered if it takes time to debug it, if i could have a link of the latest beta version, to check if it could work on el capitan?
    Thanks for your answer.

• administrators

Hi ya and thanks for the details of the problem you are having. The version of Deep Dreamer we are working on at the moment is just not stable to release in any way. We are deep in the guts trying to get to the bottom of the problems people have been having. Below is a link to the previous version which will hopefully be stable enough for you to finish your project.

https://dl.devmate.com/com.realmacsoftware.deepdreamer/29/1443189026/DeepDreamer-29.zip

Let me know if you have any problems getting this previous version.

Regards

Mike

• Hi Mike, thanks for your answer.
    This version also doesn't work. I'm encountering the same problems. Using GPU gives the same crash report. There's just a slight difference with CPU fast and normal, that this time crashes after calculating 3 images (also the third image turns black). The last version of deep dreamer working i was using before was a beta version with the same interface (i mean with the presets on the left) and it was on yosemite.
    Do you have any ideas or links to other versions?
    Thanks.

Dimitri

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.